mardi 1 juillet 2014

CLOSET ORGANIZING IDEAS



My 2014 didn’t started as I imagined, laying home with stomach bug isn’t much fun…
the rest of the year could only be better :-(
Last year when I started blogging, one of my goal was to get my super unorganized life organized.
Did it happened?
Of course not!
I have lots of great and big plans and I am hoping that I will keep them going throughout the year.
My only wish for Christmas was a new closet.
Yes!
My closet is a mess.
Have to much clothes that I don’t even touch. Some of them even have their tags on..ouch.
I round up some great ideas to have a good start with my closet organization.
LET’S GET STARTED!


Well, this is my dream closet…Forever!
I can tell you now that this is won’t ever be my closet…






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire