mardi 1 juillet 2014

KNOW YOUR LENSES: DSLR



Ever since I started giving out easy and practical tips about photography on my blog, I noticed one question being asked more than any other: What are the different types of lenses, and what lens do you use? Today, I’m here to talk just about lenses- which I use, what I recommend on a budget, what is best for faces, and what is best for places. If you are a photography pro, this might not be the most helpful information to you as you probably already know what work best in your situations- but for those still figuring out your DSLR I hope this clears up some of the lens confusion!
one note: the links to lenses below are the ones I own- and are Canons. You can find similar Nikon lenses at similar prices but I don’t personally own them so they aren’t pictured/listed since I haven’t tested them. Also- I am a “hobby” photographer with a blog and limited professional needs, so these are lower-mid line suggestions. If you are considering professional photography you might find higher end glass to suit your needs better.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire